There are five main brands of tourist buses operated in the Hanoi Cat Ba Island route including Fullmoon Party bus, Cat Ba discovery, Goodmorning Catba, Daiichi Travel, and Catba Express. They all are high-class tourist bus with services include:
- Air conditioning;
- Mineral water;
- Hanoi to Cat Ba island by bus free pickup at your hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter. If yours is not, please be at the meeting point as No. 56 Tran Nhat Duat
- Bus departure from Hanoi to Got Station, following high way 5B ~ 2 hours.
- Get on a Ferry from Got pier to Cai Vieng port (Cat Ba island) ~ 20 minutes.
- Transfer to Cat Ba Town by bus ~ 40 minutes. Drop off at your hotel (if yours is in Cat Ba Town or on the way).
Pick up and drop off
Pick up in Hanoi old quarter: Any hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or the default location is No. 56 Tran Nhat Duat street (map's link)
Drop off in Cat Ba town: Any hotel around Cat Ba town center or the default location as No. 05 Tung Dinh street (Quynh Trang Hotel) or No.225 1/4 street (Fullmoon party hotel)
- Note About the picking up and drop off in the Hotel around the Old quarter: If your hotel at the small street/lane that the bus unable to reach or the street is banned for the bus (especially in the weekend), our guide will come to pick you up then we will need to walk to the bus. For dropping off, the bus will also drop you off at the nearest point to your hotel.
Pick up Time: Actual pick up time will be within 30 minutes before or after the mentioned time - depending on pick up address of yours and other passengers. Please be ready at your hotel lobby or before your address at 30 minutes before departure time